Sunday, December 4, 2011

Horrible dress ups: Britney Spears 2


It's Lizz and i'm back with the eye melting / disturbing Horrible Dress Ups. (HDU)
Today i'm judging the legend, Britney Spear's 2nd doll on stardoll.
Words to describe it?
Ugly.
Horrible.
Disgusting.

The skin colour! PINK? No. Please , no. The heels! POINTY? The hair! WHITE? MESSY? The baby bottle! WHY?!? A BABY BOTTLE, WHY?! I mean I know she had a kid and all and she almost dropped him , but I mean she just turned 30 2 days ago.

Her dolls?
Britney Spears
Britney Spears 2
Britney Spears 3
Britney Spears 5
...
Stardoll probably (hopefully) deleted the 4th.

The 3rd isn't bad... neither is the 5th, except the 5th looks nothing like her...

Anyways. A BABY BOTTLE? STARDOLL WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKINGGG?

Tell me your opinions though the comment button.. and if your to lazy click the
LIKE BUTTON if you HATE THIS DOLL
DISLIKE BUTTON if you LOVE THIS DOLL

I'm praying that we don't get any dislikes.. even Britney herself would hate this doll.

Please no swearing though, I know, it makes me want to curse when I see this hidddddeooooous doll. .
But still.

Comment!
>>~Lizz~<<

1 comment:

pretty-cute109 said...

omg why is it so curvy and plastcic i agreee with u