Saturday, May 21, 2011

Stardoll upgrades... AGAIN?

This explains why I had troubles logging into Stardoll at around 10:30 AM on Saturday , May 21st 2011!!

Okay.. so I was just going to my friend Amal's stardoll suite (sara_18_123) and guess what page stardoll sent me to ? Here's what it said

"Hello Doll-lover! RIght now we're updating Stardoll.com with new cool features. Please retry in a couple of minutes. Click here to return to the startpage"
With a big 500 sign on the top of the message and the Stardoll logo at the bottom.

Weird huh? Good thing I took a print screen!!




Right now I have some ideas as to what they're doing...

A) Returing Starcoins to Stardollars (since theres soooo many haters .. including me + Emm)
B) Fixing Starcoins so it isn't so retarded
C) "Imporving" Starcoins
D) Someother stupid things..


Who knows when the new features will show up!
Today, Tomorrow, Next week, Next month! WHO KNOWS??!!

Anyways.. I just wanted to inform you of .. well... something going on at Stardoll.com! 'Cause this IS Stardoll news!

xoxoxoo,
Liizz

No comments: