Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Stardoll naaails you say?

Wooooooooooah.
Sorry I know imma lil' late with this post... anwayyys.
So i've got people asking about the new Stardoll nails.. (Sprinkled and Polished)
YES IT'S NOW OUT...
aaaaaaaaannnnnnndddd only for Superstars ... sadly.
Okay, , So I mean I thought that the Stardoll medolls were pretty good riiight? Yeah, well.... THEN they added NAILS... and even though you can hardly see them... they're still fun to do.. (I just painted mine yesterday with the new O.P.I crackle. It's AWWESOME!) And well, the polishes range in price from 6-15$
And then the deckles range in price from 1-3$. Soooo it's pretty cheap for Superstars.. but that just leaves the non-ss'es feeling .. well BUMMERED x(
Heres some pics:



I personally dis-like:
Rainbow.
Strawberry and
Leopard of the patterned colours annnd yeah I like all the other ones.



I designed my own :)




Sprinkled store


xoxox,
Lizz Owner

No comments: