Friday, May 20, 2011

1st Interview!

Hey guys! This is the first interview i'm doing on ELSDG! I will be interviewing Amal from Canada! Yay Canada! Anyways.. Here's how it went! Hope you enjoy!

Name: Amal
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Birthday: May the 8th
Province, Country: I live in Canada, and the province is Ontario.
Religion: Muslim
Stardoll username: Sara_18_123



Hair colour: Black
Eye colour: Dark brown
Braces (Y or N): No




Favourite colour: Turquoise
Lucky number: 8
Sports/Hobbies: LOVE hockey (hey, I'm a Canadian!)
Fave music type: R&B
Fave music artists/bands: Taylor Swift
Fave song: I don't listen to music that much, but 'Hold it against me' by Britany Spears is pretty catchy!
Fave movie: Don't really have a favourite, but recently, I've watched The Hangover and thought it was hilarious!
Fave TV channel: Either MuchMusic, or Mtv
Fave TV show: Pretty Little Liars!
Fave website: NHL.com
Fave female celeb: Natalie Portman
Fave male celeb: Sidney Crosby ;)
Fave food: Lasagna
Fave drink: Orange Crush
Fave book: The private series
Fave animal: Horse
Fave charity: Make a wish foundation
Best friends name: Jamie-Lee


A word from Amal....

I enjoy spending time with:
Lizz!! She is awesome and hopefully, we get to chat via Skype! I also like all my school friends, and my tight group of school friends, Hannah, Daria, and Ali! And there’s Jamie, who is very close to me, even though she lives so far away!  Oh yeah, and I can’t forget my family! <3

I enjoy doing:
I absolutely LOVE reading!! Yes, I’m a bookworm ;) I enjoy playing sports, especially badminton, floor hockey and swimming. I love talking to friends, and helping the world. I also enjoy chocolate and my family :)

Your advice (about life) to our readers:

Live your life to the fullest. No matter what you do, try your best to stay positive and be positive. Don’t let anyone hold you back from your dreams, and succeed. Live, laugh, and love.


Wow!  Okay well, here are some photos of Amal's medoll on Stardoll!


Sara_18_123's edited look (By Lizz)


Sara_18_123's suite!!

I love Amal, she is soo awesome. We did in fact finaly get to Skype and it was totaly AWESOME :)
Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this interview and got to know some more about Amal (sara_18_123) and maybe from now on on Stardoll you can take a couple of seconds to:

-Add her as a friend
-Vote her CG
-Read her presentation
-Rate her AWESOME ALBUM
-Vote 5/5 on her scenerys, and don't forget to
-LEAVE A GB COMMENT ;)

And it's good for your Starcoins too! You will get Starcoins by doing all of the above things!
: D
Have a great day,
Love,
Lizz Blog owner :)


No comments: