Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Store: It Girls

Hey guys! It's Emm,
I know it's been a while, with school.. and being sore and tired but I'm sorry about that, so today.. I'm turning it around.
Recently(yesterday) I noticed and new store in Starplaza, It's called: It Girls.
Here's a pic:



I think it looks pretty chic, but I couldn't help but notice something when I got to the store:



Do you see it too? If you guessed "Whaaa? I don't see anything there" then you're wrong, but if you guessed "Hey, I've seen those before..." then you're right. Some of the clothes there look like they were taken from another store.. because I swear.. I've see those before. I'm extremely certain about the little knitted shirt because I bought something similar to that(or so I thought), Apparently it wasn't just similar. It was the EXACT some one. I know this because, when I clicked on it, it said "YOU OWN THIS" but I've never shopped in this store before. Check it out for yourself!

All for now! Thanks for reading!!

Love, Emm ♥

3 comments:

Lizz said...

its because, its stardoll girls, changed into it girls.

Emm said...

Thats stupid.

Anonymous said...

if anyones on here today im looking for mitch anders is he still on here
alfred beilin