Saturday, March 3, 2012

March - St.Patricks day

Its march!

I'm so sorry that we haven't been posting much, me and Emm have been busy with school, and Heera hasn't been on stardoll.
Anywho, I've updated the background to Irishness , because it will soon be St.Patricks day! Even though me and Emm aren't Irish, we'd still like to give the pretty look of the 4-leaved clovers on the blog, and up date the scrolling thingie, and now, there is, falling clovers! Yay! (Last month [February] had an owl sitting on a branch with falling hearts!)

Yippie!
If you want a cute screen cleaner, (& if you love dogs) click HERE.
Random cat in a box? With music? I think soo! Click HERE!

(They're just random, pointless websites..)
(Did you know, that there is actually a website called pointless websites and it shows a list of stupid websites? Hmm , what a pointless website.. and a colossal waste of time!, But I like it!)
-LizzBurmistov-
(Not my real last name.. ♥)

No comments: