Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hotbuys Dress


January 18th, the sixth hotbuys of this month appeared in Voile.

My favorite hotbuys this month came out today for 25 stardollars. It’s a beautiful black sequined dress that looks both rich and elegant. The baggy look on the top gives it character, and makes any medoll sexy. My advice is to go ahead and buy the dress. What I’ve noticed, as a hotbuys collector, is that voile dresses are one of the most sold/wanted dresses. So go ahead and get it, and sell it later for lots of stardollars, or keep it for your collection.

-Heera

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate this post. I have been looking all over for this! Thank goodness I found it on Bing. You’ve made my day! Thx again
Welcome to my blog [url=http://registeredinvestmentadvisor.blogspot.com]investment advisor[/url].

Heera said...

I'm glad i made your day :)
But i'm a little confused, to be honest. How did my post make your day exactly? And why were you looking all over for it? Lol :)