Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rihanna look alike

Heeeeeeeeey guys!

 I'm now back from my trip (however Emm is not back yet) and before I begin .. I MUST publicly announce this,,,

A MESSAGE TO KELLY AND GRETA:

Thank you guys for being the "Managers" for ELSDG when me and Emm were/is away.. You guys did an amazing job consitering that Kelly, you just goined Emmandlizzs-stardollguru like, a month ago? And omg Greta, you just did you're first post a few weeks ago! And guys.. I have to thank you .. right now for .. you know, not complaining about the 2 weeks that me and Emm were/is away, (Not that you guys would) But yeah. I just wanna say that .. you should know, that you're awesome, no matter what ANYONE says :)


Anddd nooow *Drumroll* for the RIHANNA LOOK A-LIKE!

I kinda cheated with the hair and shirt, (That was only because the hair was really hard to find one that looks like that...) but THE MAKEUP IS REAL!






So what I used was...

Maybelline lip gloss (Free! Non-ss! Just go to how-to-get-free.blogspot.com)
Dot lengthening mascara (Ss)
Dot voluming mascara (Ss)
Doree blood red hair coulour (Ss)
Dot pink lipstick (Ss)
Dot pink-ish purple-ish sunset-ish eyeshadow stick (Ss)

Hair:
Non-superstar, 5th page, 3rd row, 2nd.


Hope you guys liiked it!
Hope you are having a grrreat summer!
xxxxxxxx
Lizz