Wednesday, January 2, 2013

ELSDG IS BACK + NEWS ABOUT EMM

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
NEWS ABOUT CO-OWNER EMM, (emmnem on stardoll) 
HER ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED ON STARDOLL DUE TO NON-USAGE.
STARDOLL HAS DELETED HER ACCOUNT. 
She has out grown stardoll, and therefor, this is LIZZS BLOG. I am not changing the URL .... (in honor of Emily my best friend in real life) But I will be the only one posting, no writers or anything :(
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////



On Stardoll, Today is my last day of royalty.
Ive had Stardoll for 3 years, and last Christmas, my mom bought my a year membership for stardoll. Today it expires, back to being non-superstar.

Ive been superstar for so long, I dont remember what its like being non-ss. 
But ill guess ill find out. 

I had hopes and dreams of becoming a national covergirl, or even a covergirl, top hairstylist, top stylestudio or something else (and by the way I wasted 120 stardollars on that stupid style studio... no one even 'gets in line' even though I broadcast) 

It would mean alot to me if you guys did all these things for me ,
(5/5 on suite, 5/5 on album, 5/5 on scenery's, bought from my bazaar, got in line for my style studio) ALL FREE. 

***********************************************************************************************************
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY AND ELSDG TEE SHIRT/ SWEATER/DRESS/PURSE/ ANY ELSDG MERCHINDISE (Stardollars & STARCOINS will be accepted)  WRITE IN MY GUESTBOOK (link below under 'My suite;') AND I WILL CUSTOM MAKE ONE FOR YOU! TELL ME YOUR PRICE, STYLE, COLORS AND MORE. 
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING THE RE-MAKING OF ELSDG... ! :*
***********************************************************************************************************


ALL ABOUT ME :P 
(Dont worry it will open a new window/tab) 

My suite; Me (Lizzcity)


My album; Lizzcitys album

My scenery's; Lizzcitys scenery's

My photos; Lizzcitys photos

My beauty parlor; Lizzcitys beauty parlor

My style studio; Lizzcitys style studio


I made a deal on the ELSDG official club, that if we get to 100 + members (right now were at 82... not bad) then this blog will become back in the business! I will start posting again, along with all the freebies, news and more :) 

To get me to start posting ; log in with your stardoll account then click this link (down below ) 

ELSDG CLUB PLEASE JOIN ! emmandlizzs-SDG club on stardoll



Dont forget to FOLLOW ELSDG, & CLICK THE LIKE / DISLIKE BUTTONS ON ALL POSTS & COMMENT!
This is supposed to be a cool blog, and it is, so be free and do what you like  ♥
No Charge. 

LOVE FROM 

♥♥♥ - OWNER OF BLOG - ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ - OWNER OF OFFICIAL ELSDG CLUB ON STARDOLL - ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ - OWNER OF LIZZCITYS ACCOUNT - ♥♥♥

Peace love and more ◘
-Lizz 

No comments: